Have you completed your Saturday morning cleaning tasks and looked around the house with a feeling of completion. The area looks and smells good and now you’re ready to go about your way. Well, let’s see how well you are really cleaning your home. Listed below are 15 things that should be cleaned that are overlooked.
1) light switches and the wall around it
2) door knobs/handles and the area around it
3) lamps and shades
4) remote controls
5) computer keyboards
7) front of drawers and frames
8) inside dishwasher
9) office and bathroom partitions
10) light bulbs
13) picture frames and wall art
14) heat and air vents 15) handrails
How many items in this list do you overlook? This list is a tool to help you remember to clean these items and can be shared with your children to teach them better cleaning habits.
If you have any questions or comments feel free to reach out on our contact page or on Facebook. We are only a call, comment or email message away. Until next time,
Roslyn Pittman, CEO and Owner